Provided by the Association of Women at Dutchess Community College (AWDCC), the Virtual Women’s Resource Center is a compilation of various services and information related to women’s issues, created in support of the association’s mission and purpose, including the following ideals:
- To promote social interaction among women at Dutchess Community College.
- To create a forum for discussion of issues pertaining to women at DCC.
- To encourage educational program development for women at DCC.
- To support women in leadership roles.
- To promote and offer local and state workshops for women at DCC.
- To disseminate information on courses, programs and services for professional women.
- To actively participate in community service activities.
- To create and distribute scholarships for female DCC students.
AWDCC membership is open to any person employed by or enrolled at DCC or who supports the mission and purpose of the association. For additional information, email AWDCC@sunydutchess.edu.