Technology in the Library
- Over 50 computer workstations with Internet access
- Over 10 Chromebooks with Internet access
- Full Microsoft Office Suite on all computers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher)
- Printers are located in the Printer Room (near the Tech Support Desk), as well as near the back of the library on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Free black & white printing is available from all computers with your DCC ID card.
- Color printing is not available.
- If you are a visitor, visit the Tech Support or Reference desks for printing options.
- At this time, wireless printing is temporarily unavailable.
- Black & white copiers
- Color copying is not available.
- Copies are 10 cents per page (cash only).
- Use of a digital scanner is available for free in the Printer Room.
- See detailed instructions next to the scanner station.
Accommodative Services Workstation
- An Accommodative Services workstation computer with magnifier and and read-aloud software is located in the Media Room.
- The Media Room has devices for using VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, and CD-ROM materials.
- The Media Room is located near the Tech Support Desk.
- Nooks, iPods and Playaways for digital content
- Scientific graphing calculators
- Items available for in-library use:
- Portable DVD players
- Study Rooms 2 and 3 each have a large external monitor with remote control and cable to connect to your laptop.
- All additional equipment is available at the Circulation Desk.
DCC Help Desk
If you are having trouble with your myDCC account or Brightspace, or if you need to reset your password, contact the DCC Help Desk at 845-431-8000 x4357.